Neha Bhasin started her career in 2002, as a member of the very successful Indian pop group VIVA.
- VIVA made an entry into the LIMCA BOOK OF RECORDS for being the 1st debut band to pull in over 50,000 people for their 1st concert.
- After the success of 2 albums and 8 videos, the band split in 2004.
Neha has achieved many accolades in her solo career :
- KUCH KHAAS HAIN from the movie “Fashion”
- Nominated for the Filmfare Awards in the category “BEST PLAYBACK SINGER” (2008-09)
- DHUNKI from the movie “Mere Brother ki Dulhan” (starring Katrina Kaif) 2011
- Won the STARDUST AWARD for “Musical Sensation of the Year” in 2012
- Neha was nominated for Dhunki at most prestigious awards, namely,
SCREEN AWARDS, APSARA AWARDS, ZEE CINE AWARDS and PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS.
- DIL KI HAIN TAMANNA from the film “Force”
- Neha has also worked with many established Music Directors and sung blockbuster hits for PYAAR IMPOSSIBLE, DADDY KOOL, HARI PUTTAR.
- Debut Tamil song “PESUGIREN PESUGIREN” IN 2007
- Won Vijay TV award for “Best playback singer” for this song.
- Tamil release PORANEY PORANEY from the film VAAGAI SOODA VA
- Best Tamil Playback Singer in FILMFARE SOUTH AWARDS
- Debut Telugu song “ATUNUVVE” for the celebrated Music Director DEVI SRI PRASAD.
- Neha was nominated for the 1st Music Mirchi Awards South 2009-10.
- Telugu release HELLO HELLO from the film DHADA
- FILMFARE SOUTH nomination for Best Playback Singer.
- Music Mirchi Award nomination.
- Neha has given many hits for Music Director YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA
- SEI from the film “BILLA”
- YOGI from “YOGI THAN”
- KAADHAL ENTHAN KAADHAL from the movie “MOONRU PER MOONRU KAADHAL” released in 2013.
- Soon to be released SINGHAM 2, for which Neha has worked with acclaimed music director DEVI SRI PRASAD.
INTERNATIONAL COLLABORATIONS :
- Collaboration with Malaysian HipHop star EMCEE JESZ for the song “THANIYE”
- The song has over 3 lakh views on Youtube alone.
- It was also nominated for “Best Collaboration” at the RADIO RAGA AWARDS in Malaysia
- Neha is the 1st Indian female singer to endorse SENNHEISER – The leading German brand for microphones and other audio equipment.
- SENNHEISER has gifted Neha with her own customized microphone with her initials NB embossed in Pink crystals.
INDEPENDENT RELEASES :
Neha established her childhood dream with the release of her debut album TABAAH with Beatfactory music, an independent label.
- International sports brand REEBOK collaborated with Neha for the launch of the fast-paced, groovy number.
- 6.5 lakh views on Youtube alone
- 1 lakh views on timesofindia.com in just 1 week
- Nomination at the INDIAN ACADEMY AWARDS 2011 in the category of “Best Non-Film Song of the Year”.
Tera Mera was released in July 2011 as a single, with a Black and White video.
It is written by Neha Bhasin, music by Sameer Uddin.
- 3 lakh views in 30 days
- Promoted and released by RELIANCE BIG