Click on any thumbnail to buy that mobile wallpaper.
Suchitra’s influences in music are diverse and represent genres ranging from rock to pop rock to contemporary Bollywood, having being associated with Bollywood for almost a decade now. Suchitra has managed a sound for herself which in today’s scenario speaks a lot.
A very strong live performer, she brings her influences ranging from Indus Creed, Tears for Fears, Sting, Sheryl Crow and a host of great artists from the 80s and 90s amongst others, into her own music.
Very particular about originality and high quality song writing, Suchitra is one of those artists whose maiden album is being sought after ,much before its release. Suchitra is respected and loved by Mumbai’s Hoi Polloi as well as the Glitterati.
A short bio of what Suchitra has done in the music scene apart from juggling a successful Bollywood career, and critical acclaim on the Indian theatre scene.
- Performed on albums for Kula Shaker in the UK, Talvin Singh, and Rashid Taha in France.
- Suchi has sung on TV shows like the legendary Top of the Pops, The White Room and TFI Fridays
- Appeared in music videos for internationally acclaimed artists like Oasis, Apache Indian, Bally Sagoo, and noted French singer Basia.
- From Suchitra’s debut album ‘Such is Life’- Yaara, was used in the soundtrack of the Hollywood film ‘Marigold’ and was reused for a European film a short while later. A rare accord; for an unreleased track/artist.
- Suchitra has also formally trained in South Indian Carnatic vocals.
Suchitra or ‘Suchi’ as she is known in her characteristic understated way brings you this album- which is what she is about as a person, singer and an entertainer.
Full song downloads are charged at Rs.10 per song.
You can also purchase any 4 songs across the platform at Rs.20 for 4 songs.
Get independent music and indie videos sung by independent artists right here on www.artistaloud.com