Terms & Conditions
- Participation in this Khazana Artist Aloud Talent Hunt ("Contest") is voluntary and by participating in this Contest, the contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Phase 1 of this Contest shall commence from 9th May, 2018 and shall end on 31st May, 2018.
- The Contest is open to the permanent citizens of India only.
- Upload page of the Contest dashboard should have the user/contestants enter the following details before uploading their performance video as mentioned herein:
Name | Email ID | Mobile Number | City
Fill in all the details to get your entry for the approval.
- On submission of the video the user will be sent an OTP for him/her to be able to authenticate the mobile number so that the entry is genuine and the contestants are accessible if he/she needs to be reached out to. Once user enters the OTP on the dashboard and clicks on "OK" their entry will be submitted which will then be moderated by Artist Aloud who will have full rights to approve or disapprove the content of the video. Approved content will be reflected on the website under Entries tab.
- On the Contest dashboard, participants can upload only one video per participant (physical file or YT link). The content should be a video only, either native or YouTube link (Not just audio).
- The song performed should be either an original or a traditional Ghazal only. No filmy Ghazals.
- The content of the video uploaded by the contestants on the Contest dashboard will be the property of Artist Aloud and Artist Aloud will be entitled to use the same for promotional purpose only.
- The contestants images, video recordings and or any reproductions/adaptations resulting from this Contest may be used by Artist Aloud for online publicity, promotional purposes and or for any other purposes at the discretion of Artist Aloud.0
- All participant's videos will be scrutinised as per the conditions below and will be deleted immediately without any prior notice to the participants and Artist Aloud will not be held liable for such action:
- Participant's video is not a Ghazal video.
- Participant's video does not involve participant's performance in the video.
- Artist Aloud will not be responsible in any manner to anybody including any of the participants for the misuse
of any video submissions at this Contest.
- Any Participant using manipulative means to garner more votes by any means shall be banned from the Contest.
- ? Any explicit content including but not limited to defamatory content, violent content, adult content, offensive content, content hurting religious sentiments etc.
- Top 10 winners will be shortlisted for the 2nd round (Jury round) on the basis of the number of votes.
- The Jury Round - top 10 shortlisted finalists selected on Pan India basis will be participating again as per the task given by the jury members. Jury decision will be final.
- The final 2 winners will get a chance to perform at the Khazana Ghazal Festival 2018, one on each day of the festival.
- Travel, stay, food & beverages will be taken care of by the organizers of the Khazana Ghazal Festival 2018.
- Artist Aloud reserves the right to cancel or amend the Contest and these terms and conditions without notice and changes to the Contest will be notified to the contestants as soon as possible.
- Contestants acknowledge that they will not receive any compensation, benefits etc. by participating, getting shortlisted and or by winning this Contest, except as mentioned herein and hereby release Artist Aloud and its agents and assigns from any and all claims which may arise out of or are in any way connected with this Contest.
- The Contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Indian laws and any disputes arising from the same will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.